The Lupus Forum banner

Skin Problems

374 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Clare.T 
#1 ·
HI there,i'm still trying to get used to this site only my second post, thankyou to all who replied re azathropine, i too have been advised to take following 9yrs on plaq and pred but have been very woried about losing hair, cancers etc, so it has helped an awful lot to hear all your positive remarks. Can i just ask if anyone has experienced this... I have developed ring like marks on my nose and now on my cheeks one each side, they are niether sore nor itchy,and the first appeared approx 10mths ago but the othe five have come in the last 2mths, they are the size of a penny (ish) noy exactly round with a red outer and a paler white than my skin tone in the centre, some days the outer red is more red tthan other days but why, i dont know, they are quite prominent now even through makeup, i,m not seeing my consultant at Tommies til' aug and wondered if anyone had any ideas , Good luck to you and your son mum86 and take care all,
Carol5

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.