The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi Flutterbye :)

On the whole that sounds pretty positive! Well done!!

I don't know why it is that certain things from the past come back at certain times. Maybe those are the only times that we allow ourselves to think of them but it sounds like you have done something positive and brave with it.

I hope the no smoking continues well and that you save lots and lots of money (not to mention the health problems).

Katharine

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi there Jen :)

Well done you! :highfive: Im so very proud of you. I have to be next on the no smoking kick so you've been an inspiration.

Well done too on taking such a big and important step in your personal life. It is absolutely the right thing to do and you will not regret it. Tough time though :hug:

I like the idea of your ciggy straws. I might just 'borrow' it :)

Much love and strength dear girl
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi flutterbye

Wanted to say keep up the good work,i am a smoker and have been for the last 40years i have given up a couple of times but something happens and i am back on them.
Well all the best to you for quiting.
Hugs Sandy

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Dear Jen,
I am not a smoker but I take my hat off to you for quitting!
You have definitely done the right thing re. this Youth Worker. Whatever the result you have acted decently and in the interests of protecting others.
You should really be proud of yourself.
As for teenagers, mine both got like that around the age of 14 or 15. It was not good,especially as mine did some daft things that I thought they were too smart for. Nothing heavy, just teen stuff. It can disappoint you rather.
And secretive all of a sudden, starting to think their friends had all the answers rather than ask us.
It didn't last too long but at the time it seemed like it. I think most Mums of Teens,if they are honest, need a bit of support from friends at this time.
x Lola

1 - 5 of 5 Posts