The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to hubby, since starting methotrexate I have been snoring really badly and it's getting worse. It's been likened to a Massey Ferguson tractor. :eek: Anyone else? I can't understand why this would be.

·
Registered
31 Posts
your not alone zzzzzzzZZZZZ

Hi, saw this post and had to reply,you are not alone on this one, my husband says I snore so badly and recently he taped the snoring as I did not belive him, gosh it was awful, sounded like a traction engine, dont know the reason why but I have been on methotrexate since Dec 2008. Sorry I dont have the answer.

Ellen
xxxx:blush:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
silverlady1;549063 said:
Hi, saw this post and had to reply,you are not alone on this one, my husband says I snore so badly and recently he taped the snoring as I did not belive him, gosh it was awful, sounded like a traction engine, dont know the reason why but I have been on methotrexate since Dec 2008. Sorry I dont have the answer.

Ellen
xxxx:blush:
Yay! :highfive: Makes me feel a bit better to think I'm not the only one raising the roof every night, so thanks for replying! If I ever discover the reason I'll let you know.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I am not on methotrexate but felt I had to reply to this post.

My husband has told me through our entire marriage that I snore like a freight train.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I have had a sleep study done and it showed severe chronic obstructive sleep apnea so I am sure that is why I snore.

I used to blame it on being over weight but now I am seriously under weight and still snore loud enough to wake the dead.

Aggie my friend your not alone.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

My husband on the other hand is so quite when he sleeps that you have to check to make sure he is breathing. I think we got the roles mixed up a bit!!!:p:p:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.