The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Marika
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a real moaning, winging, complaining, letting it all out so if you don't want to spoil your day, don't read it.
To cap the story so far.....
looked after alkoholic husband for 20 odd years last number of years partic. bad along with caring for elderly parents in another country upuntil their death. work, and brought 2 kids up (looking back alone)..husband loses his job,.husband leaves me last year togo back to girlfriend from 30 yrs ago.....moves into her villa ..she is a widow....house where I live with kids sold, nasty landlord trying to kick us out after 23yrs.....aand lupus.

So I have been working all the hours I can (his unemplyment money nothing like his former wages)..and looking for a flat, spending hours on the internet, viewing flats along with countless other...can't get a soscial flat as I earn too much(but I can't get perm. contract so private landlords are very reluctant to take me).....anyway I found the perfect flat , my daughter loved it , ground floor (i live on 4th at the moment) and just perfect one of those you walk in and say...yes..this is it.

So we got the flat..i run around telling everyone..then they send me the forms to fill in...still no problem I put down what I earn plus X amount that I receive my from my X....so far so good.
they the co. say they want wantit official about how much he gives me.
We are not official seperated so nothing has gone thru the courts, he still just pays everything for the old flat. So on Friday we were running around trying to find a lawyer to give us something official...(we even went to a snake of a lawyer we know) but none could give us anything.......also inbetween a quick visit to tennants association as landlord putting pressure on me.

So my ex deceided to take things into his own hands...goes to see the co. about the flat takes them his own drafted letter(without showing it to me first) saying he can gaurantee to pay me until the end of 2010!!!! as then his unemplyment money stops. (he didn't bother to say that he will go into early retirement)..

Surprise, surprise they turned me down.... I had not told them he was unemployed..its me whoes going to be paying for the flat and I don't take risks with things like that I have worked it all out. I don't have a penny debt and still.
He then announces he is off onholiday for a week with his girlfriend, and send me aa e mail..more like a business lettter point a) point b) ect. saying it was very hurtful they way i reacted to him sending the letter...(it's a wonder you didn't hear me in London)
He said I accused him of not helping me to find a flat.
Point a) Its you that has to live in the flat not me...
dead '''**§§ing right as you have already left and are living ina villa.

I could never understand why seperations get so nasty..i do now...when he walked out he left all his stuff here. just took a few clothes and since bought all new. so they are all going in plastic bags and he can pick them up.
I hope a black rain cloud hovers over his head all his holiday (don't want to spoil it for other families there)...

Now where are those big rubbish bags...
thanks for listening----
marika:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Think I would cut his stuff up have a big bonfire and get a voodoo dolly stick pins in it. Things will sort themselves out they always do.

dixy

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Definitely a spell of bad luck there; enough to make anyone need a good vent! But luck changes - & I hope yours changes very soon.

·
11,408 Posts
(((Marika)))

How frustrating for you.

Your X needs to have a kick to his back side.:mad:
When people do stuff like your X I always think," what goes around comes back and it will bite your X someday."

Take care of yourself and come and vent here. You need to get it out.
:hug:
Lyn

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Hi MarikaI just have one things to say about your ex and this is what an a-.I am so sorry you have had to expierence so much from your ex.I sure hope things start getting much better for you((((hugs)))).I sure hope it did help some to vent for you and we are here always for you.

Tammy

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
(Marika)))he wants a good kicking where the sun dont shine grrrrrrrrr
just givce me 5 mins with him

i really hope things pan out soon fof you flower,im so sad this is happening on you and your family, better off without him,

sedning you ((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))
you come vent anytime, Lin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
I am sorry to hear that things are so bad for you right now. Are you able to still talk to the co? If you can talk to them and tell them that you the one paying the bills and that he is living with his girlfriend, you want to get on with your life. It might help as most people do still have a heart (it seems that your soon to be x does not).

I had to got through this with a 7 month old child, so I do know it just was not as long as your marriage. It might be that you look again and if you do this time find one that you can pay without his income included so you don't have to include it and and you will have extra money. Don't file for a divorce till he does retire so that income can be split with you also.

I wish you the best. Can you get something notarized by an attorney on a verbal or the courthouse so you have the paper and make copies so you don't have this problem again. Honey get your ducks in a row as the girlfriend will want him to be done with you and he still owes you some years of support. That is why they get nasty they think they can walk away and get to start over and leave you behind to fin for yourself. I am here if you need someone to talk to anytime.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts