The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all hope you are all well what a nightmare this pain is today i could cry.I will wait and see what it is like tommorow if no better i will go and see the doctor.All the pain med's i am on are not even touching it.The morphine is the same not had this much pain for a while i am in agony can't be botheréd with the kid's and that's not me i love having them leisa has taken them over to her's sorry for the moan Best Wishes to you all Elisabeth

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Elisabeth,

Lots of tender hugs and hoping your pain eases very soon....get to the GP tomorrow just incase!

Love,

·
11,409 Posts
Elisabeth,

Sending soft gentle hugs your way.:grouphug2:
Sounds like a trip to your GP is in order.

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Howdy Elisabeth,
Pain can be so immensely tiring. It can rob life of everything. It can make a person into a whipped puppy, a screaming killer or anything in between.
Pain can change a life from golden to matte black. It can take the sunrise from a day and never leave a sunset. It can reduce a cry of joy to a pathetic whimper.
I am so sorry you are in such agony. May it pass soon.
Douglas+

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi Elizabeth, its so horrid. I know what you mean, its like youve looked Medusa square in the eyes and every movable joint has turned to stone - try and move and its excrutiating.
I know it sounds daft but Ive found that when its as bad as this if I try to concentrate on relaxing muscles one by one (theyre often soooo tense) that this helps a little bit. If you can, try a warm bath too. Only little tiny things but they may help.
I hope your feeling a bit better soon.
K

1 - 6 of 6 Posts