The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Everyone:

I recently made a decision to reappear on this site to once again be active and lend support to all my cyber friends here. I sincerely apologize, and hope that you all will forgive me during my absence. I need to vent in a big way! I have never been in this position in my life and everything is just so inconceivable to me as to what's been happening.

I started flaring last Monday, am overwhelmed, stressed and frustrated beyond belief. Having the usual Lupus symptoms here with the molar rash, fevers, joint/muscle pain (spasms), extreme fatigue, weight loss, cognitive issues, very weak, hip problems, migraines, nausea, loss of appetite, blah, blah, blah. And, on top of it, got my son's cold and can feel it moving into my right ear, ugh! Since the Fall, I've had multiple ear infections, Kidney infections, UTI's and URI's and still continue my IVIG treatments on the 3-week 2-consecutive day regime. I continue to drive myself to my appointments, take care of the kids, myself, the house, shopping, etc. I am absolutely exhausted and need to sleep for about a week.

Yes, I'm almost on year number 3 of my horrific divorce. I am in financial dire straits and hope to come out of it once I am divorced. I have learned to somewhat detach myself from his negative tactics, but am very concerned about the long-term impact it will have on our kids. They don't feel secure because of him. Additionally, they, as are many of my family and friends, are concerned about my health and the impact that all of this has had on my Lupus. The fear of me dying has been a big topic of discussion recently with all as well.

All I can say is that I have a great team of doctors that are caring for me and that they are on top of it.

Like I used to say on my Breast Cancer site with the "Pink Bus", let's get a "Purple Bus" started here and travel around, pick up everyone in need and go down to get some R&R on our Lupie Island! We're all in need of tender loving care. And, I'm so ready for Spring. New beginnings and reibrth. I desire for there to be peace, love and tranquility for the kids and I and everyone, as we are all so deserving of it. I'm also happy to report that my 2 peach colored Morning Doves have taken nest again on my front porch hanging basket for the third Spring running! I did some research and found out that they represent love and protection against evil. Hmmmm. I'd say I'm pretty well protected. We're also getting another mini-dachsund named "Willow", and what a story she has to tell. Thanks for letting me vent, and I look forward to rekindling our relationships. Hugs.

Love to all -- SusieBB :sad: :worried:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
SueB:

Welcome back! You were missed! I am sorry its been so rough, but as you said you are a survivor.

Look forward to seeing you in chat

Stephanie

·
Registered
869 Posts
((((((((((Susie))))))))))))), I am sorry things have been awful lately, but I am in awe of your strength and courage in the face of such adversity! I hope your divorce gets settled soon, and favorably for you. I hope a whole flock of morning doves take up residence at your house:) .

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi susie,

Welcome back, nice to meet you!

You sound like a pretty tough gal..to face as much as you are and still see the beauty in things. I wish a speedy ending to your divorce, but most of all that you get your flare under control.

take care,
Sharon

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Susie, It's wonderful to see you back. Dear friend, feel free to vent any time, that's what friends are for! I love your idea about the purple bus. Swing on by here and I'll bake something yummy to bring along for the ride.

I will hold you in my heart and keep you in my prayers for peace and comfort to return to your life. I'm glad the little doves have made your home theirs. What a wonderful symbol of all the good things to come.

Hugs,
Sunny

·
Registered
705 Posts
Welcome back SusieBB! I'm just now coming back myself after enjoying a lovely remission, so we'll reconnect together! We will survive!!!!! :)

Love, Pollyanna

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi SusieBB

Welcome back!

Can the purple bus pick me up from the UK? I'll bring the picnic!

All aboard.......:hehe:

Judi xx

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hi SusieBB,

Glad your back on site. Your birds sound lovely..What a pleasure. Enjoy your little dog..and I surely hope you begin to feel much better soon.

I could go on a bus ride..as long as I take my pain meds first! :lol:

Hope things get better for you soon..Ear infections are miserable.

Love,
Sandy

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Welcome Back~ glad you are back here. Things will get better and you have a good attitude and that always helps!!!

God Luck with everything! We are here for you!!!!!!

Your friend,
Becca

1 - 10 of 10 Posts