TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Clare,

So glad you posted this link! There is one member on this site that actually knows her!

This lady was absolutely amazing! It made me cry again, should have got those tissues first!

I'm looking forward to hearing her next song choice!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Didnt she choose a good song...

I missed the original with her saying she had never been married or even kissed?.

Wonder what a difference that will make now:)

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Thanks for posting the link Clare. I saw a part of it on TV but not the whole thing. I think she touched something in those of us women who have experienced the 'invisibility' that age and a different form of beauty brings to our lives.

Thanks again
Love
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hubby and I were both teary watching this on Saturday and I cry everytime I watch it.

Just goes to show you should never judge a book by it's cover........

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
I am the member that knows Susan She stays in the same town as me when i was fit to go to the clubs that Susan performed in we used to go to support her So i hope that you will all vote for her when she goes back.Even though i know how good a singer she is she still makes me cry.Elisabeth

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
WOW!! :yahoo:

·
Lisa_S
441 Posts
I actually didn't open the video the first time it was sent to me a couple of days ago - I admit that I thought it was likely going to be mean-spirited (there I go , making assumptions) and wasn't interested in supporting that kind of entertainment. But I watched it last night, and you're right - I needed the tissues. What a voice!

Lisa

·
Registered
580 Posts
i loved it! i loved it! i loved it! especially the judges faces:):)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
:thanx: Thanks for posting that link Clare, only today Martins mum came to see us and she was asking if i had seen the programme last saturday (which i hadn't) she was telling me all about this lady, so i can now tell her i have seen it.

Thanks again, luv n hugs :hug: Jo :hug:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I did watch this on you tube a couple days ago and again on our world news in the Untied States.I could wacth it over and over again.She was absoltuley stunning for sure.It was real neat to see someone so darn to earth not thinking she would amke it and wow she sure did make it all the way im sure.So thank you clare for posting this for sure.

Tammy

·
Administrator
10,165 Posts
I spoke with my dad yesterday and he said he thinks there is something wrong with their computer. It just keeps playing the same song over and over :lol: My mom can't seem to get enough of her beautiful voice.

Thanks for posting it Clare.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
All the versions are lovely :) Amazing that she was never retained for auditions before!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts