The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi eveyone yes it's me again!:lol:

I'm sure you've probably read about my fingers and toe going purple/blue but I would love somebody to give me some ideas on what it could be!

They start with what seems to be a tiny blister but over a couple of days it spreads and gets bigger. At the moment on my finger it seems to be white and red around the edges. Sometimes the heat in my fingers becomes unbearable and they go extremely red and itch like crazy.:hehe:
It always starts on the joints of my fingers. My hands can also become very blue and cold along with my feet and tip of my nose.
Rheumy from first meeting mentioned Urticarial Vasculitis to my GP but nothing else was said?
Along with this my bottom lip has become swollen so my top two front teeth seem to be making a mark on the inside of my lip and it makes a little white mark?

Hope this makes some kind of sense.:rolleyes:

Thankyou and hope all are well.
Mrs M x

·
Registered
34 Posts
Mrs M;512350 said:
Hi eveyone yes it's me again!:lol:

I'm sure you've probably read about my fingers and toe going purple/blue but I would love somebody to give me some ideas on what it could be!

They start with what seems to be a tiny blister but over a couple of days it spreads and gets bigger. At the moment on my finger it seems to be white and red around the edges. Sometimes the heat in my fingers becomes unbearable and they go extremely red and itch like crazy.:hehe:
It always starts on the joints of my fingers. My hands can also become very blue and cold along with my feet and tip of my nose.
Rheumy from first meeting mentioned Urticarial Vasculitis to my GP but nothing else was said?
Along with this my bottom lip has become swollen so my top two front teeth seem to be making a mark on the inside of my lip and it makes a little white mark?

Hope this makes some kind of sense.:rolleyes:

Thankyou and hope all are well.
Mrs M x
Can it be Raynaud syndrome?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there!

When this first appeared I asked GP if it could be Raynauds as my younger sister has it quite bad but he said that it wasn't presenting like Raynauds.
Also as with the Gp, Rheumy and A & E Doctors they've all told me to wear gloves and socks but don't give me any reasoning for this.

Mrs M:wink2:

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Hi Mrs. M. If I were going to a Rheumy and he could not diagnose
cold nose, hands and feet, I would quickly ask my GP to referr me to a
different Rheumy. You are suffering needlessly, and there is no excuse for that.
Think about it please, you need help. I send hugs to you ((((hugs)))).

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mmmm something to think about. Thanks Halfpintl!:)

I've to see Rheumy in 5 weeks so maybe I should just be direct and ask him what it is rather than going round in circles.

Mrs M x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts