The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

I am not sure of where to start since it has been weeks somewhat months since i have been on here to give any kind of support to everyone:mad:.There is just way to much going on in my life these days and unfortunately none of it is very good but could be worse also.

Back in april my hubby was layed off and that was bad enough then my son had to move back home instead of living in where he is going to school at.He has only 4 weeks left and will be gradauted but when he moved back his place of employment told him they would try to got them a job back here where he is living right now but that did not work out and he could not afford to travel an hour away every day especially with us not helping him so long story short he did not get a job here at all but is working one day a week which gives him gas money anyway and hoping for it to help towards his car payment.Oh yes he has a car payment also on top of us having one also lol.Well anyway then hubby was told he would only get a one week check from unemployment in july because it was years end.Well okay if that is not bad enough lol he found out he is getting a very much smaller unemployment check because he made a lot less last year:mad::mad:.

Well a very good friends or two actually kept telling me not to get to stressed because with lupus stress causes pain.Well they were right about that one unfortunatetly.I been dealing with a lot more pain then in quite sometime and then this past week i had some real trouble with what i think was my IBS and ended up at the doctor for it because of the severe pain i had with it and the other problem was i turned a very bright red all over the body the second night the first one just my face arms and chest did that.I almost passed out twice the second night once when i just arrived back home and had to lay down on the gorund outside for a bit.I wondered if the nieghbors thought i passed out from drinking to much lol.I am just finishing up a 24 hours urine test tomorrow morning and he took some labs also the family doctor did but my rhueme say she thinks it is a vagal vien it is a nerve that when we are in pain or stress of somekind it cuts off the circulation i think is what i want to say and then i just get real birght.I know this is not coming out right way roflmbo.I think everyone has an idea of what i mean anyways lol.Well i am not going on any longer but i will let you know when i know what is going on for sure.

i just want to see also how everyone else is doing and say how sorry i am im not here posting but i am always thinking and praying for everyone in here always.I sure hope everyone is hanging in there and i sure do miss chatting with everyone also.

Tammy
(((((((hugs))))))everyone:)

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hi Tammy and it is so good to hear from you. Your story, although sad is funny too and made me laugh.

I am sorry about your husband and sons job perdicaments. It is such a horrible economy right now and so many people are suffering from it. I do hope things improve for your family soon and try to stay calm. You know how the stress can get to ya.:lol:

I do hope you get back to posting more. I really miss chatting with you. Keep your chin up and keep the faith. Things will get better.;););)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi Tammy,

I am sorry to hear that you are doing so poorly both health wise and financially.

I sure hope that things will improve for you soon on both fronts.

I think we all respond poorly to stressful situations so I surely do hope your stress load will improve tremendously and I am sure that it will soon.

You just take care of yourself and worry about you and don't be stressing about all of us. You do your share of being there for others very well.

You know that you and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers.

With greatest affection, TAB

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi there Tammy

What rotten luck you are having this year :hugbetter: If there is any justice in the world I sincerely hope things start looking up for you and that you are showered with many 'good luck' windfalls.

Do please let us know what you find out from the doctors. You must have been really bad to have to lie down outside your house :sad:

Take good care my friend and I am sending you heaps of good Karma...

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
:grhug: Tammy

Sorry to hear that things are still so rough :(

We'll all be here thinking of you and know you'll be back when you can. Here's hoping something changes for the better very soon.

Katharine

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Tammy,

So glad to hear from you!

What alot of bad luck and ill heath youve had to deal with!

I really hope that things start looking up soon....take care!

Love,

·
florie
589 Posts
Hi Tammy,
Yes you have a full plate going on. I understand the fiancial thing with unemployment. We have been waiting and waiting for checks to come. Your husband can't get the extended benefit that's out there? We got a letter saying my fiance was entitled for it going back from I dont know the date. He has to file his claims on line and answer questions to job searches he went on. I would look into it if your able to. I hope your son finds something,anything to keep up his car payment too. The economy is so bad, and i am sad over it.
Tammy take care of yourself physically and emotionally. Your friends are here to talk to you. Sending some prayer and luck your way.
hugs, florie:pixiedust:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Everyone:)

I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know i am hanging in there and doing okay other then migraines but they do go away eventually with medicine yeahh:) :lol:.the aches and pains yeah are definatley pretty bad somedays but today so far has not been to bad.Marty my hubby:)has a chance to get back to work with the same company for about two months which will ease our stress quite a bit for sure.
He works for chrysler wich as everyone probably knows recently went banckrupt and that is why he is out of job because they went to only one shift then.Well now that they are up and running again they are way behind on there 2010s.So therefor they are in need for extra help for awhile and we could really use even a few months worth of some real pay check.I could use some good thoughts or prayers whatever you feel works we would be very greatful for sure.I will let you know when he gets the final word that he is one of them.I sure hope everyone in here knows i am always thinking about you and really hoping you are hanging in there also :)(((hugs)))

Tammy

·
11,410 Posts
Hi Tammy,

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
I sure hope it all works out for you and your family.:grhug:

I sure wish your doctor could figure out your migraines and get you some relief from them.:hug:

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hi Tammy,

I was thinking of you the other day.;)

I am hopeful that you and Marty get along ok.

I have you on my pray list and the fact that Chrysler opened up again.......well maybe my prayers are not in vain.

I am happy your checked in with us.

Best of luck with the migraines and sure hope they get it under control.

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Tammy

Im so pleased your hubby has this window of opportunity. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope that your husband is called for some work very soon. It is such a dreadful time for so many families :worried:

Please let us know if he has been lucky enough to get called back :luck: and in the meantime I hope you can get more relief from those dreadful migraines :hugbetter:

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Tammy I will be keeping fingers firmly crossed for your hubby :fingers:

I really hope it works out for him and you.

Many hugs :grhug:

Katharine

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Tammy, I hope that things work out for you and your hubby, also I hope you can get your migraines under control.

Deb

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Everyone again lol

Well i guess i just got to excited to fast grrrr.We found out yesterday on the local news that the employer that my hubby was going back to work for has now said that it will not be bringing back the second shift until mid november :mad:.It was the first thing that was positive job wise for us and had us very excited but just go to show you dont count your chickens before they hatch :lol:.I will let you know if and when he gets some kind of job.I want to thank everyone for the support and feeling i have you guys on my side;).I am doing okay health wise other then the normal stuff like pain headaches :lol: and brain loss or power to it anyway :rotfl:.I sure hope everyone is hanging in there these days and know i am praying hoping and whatever i can do to get you through such a awful disease((((hugs)))).

Tammy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.