TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share my News. I am off to Southern Ireland on the 27th June until 5th July, my Sister is booking my Air Fare Ticket today. My Mum, Dad and Sister, Three Brothers, infact ALL my relatives live over there. Its been a year since I last went. I am so EXCITED. :):):)

Sheila x

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Sheila :)

Thats wonderful news :) What part of Ireland are you coming to? I sure hope the weather picks up a bit. While I dont want it to be scorching, the constant rain lately gets very wearing at times ;)

It must be lovely to see family and friends again after so long. Have a great time!

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
631 Posts
I am so jealous!! Ireland is one of my fave countries, it so beautiful and the people are lovely.
I hope you have a wonderful time,

Hugs
Elle x

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hi Sheila :wavey:

I hope you have a fantastic time in Ireland, just remember if the weather is good put on lots of sunscreen and don't forget your sunglasses (just cos they look cool lol) 8) 8) 8).

It will be lovely to spend some time with all your family, you must miss them. Have a great time.

Take care :hug: Jo :hug:

·
11,405 Posts
Hi Shelia,

Have a wonderful time with all your family.
Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah thanks Everyone. I am going to a town called Portlaoise, infact I was born there, but I have lived in England full time since I was 16. Got my Flight Ticket today, even more excited now. :)

Sheila x :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hope you have a wonderful time. I have never been but it is on my list of places to visit so I shall come to you for advice!

Safe journey.

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts