The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I didn't know where else to put this, but, yesterday and today, on my computer anyway, I have one,at least "sponsored link" inbetweenthe beginning of the posts and the first post. Gheesse, that sounds upside down, but I don't know how else to say it.
Thanks.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Yes BigSis is right, it is to help finance the forum from click throughs to ads. But don't go on a campaign of clicking on every single ad because it will be detected and discounted by Google ! I think we'll soon get used to it and it's a small price to pay for the forum. Joanne the founder and website owner maintains the site and forum at her own expense.

See her post about Amazon shopping through the site: purchasing books and other items through the site will help to support it :)

New Lupus Stores - support this site
I've added new Lupus Stores to the site, in association with amazon.com and amazon.co.uk

You can help support the Lupus Site by making your purchases through these stores.

There are a wide range of goods, in fact anything that amazon sells you can buy through the store, including the latest books on lupus.

USA store

UK store

·
Registered
277 Posts
Is there not a way to put them on the side of the screen? Or has the decision been made that they should go between posts? It's a lot less distracting (at least in my opinion) on sites where the ads are vertical along the side...

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
There are various options for ad placements, but some placements seem to work better than others. Time will tell if this ad placement works better or not.

It is an adjustment getting used to seeing ads in these locations, that's for sure!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

I totally agree that if it helps the sight will get used to it and it is worth it then.It is just like anything differant in life we will adjust to it.Thanks for all the support we can get to help this wonderful sight going for sure.:)

Tammy

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I just think of it as adding to the anticipation of reading the next persons post :rotfl:

Hugz,

Pam xxx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts