TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all this is so getting me down never been as bad as this before.Ihave to go for a liver scan on the 26'th May phoned the doctor yesterday and asked her if she could get me an urgent appontment as we go on holiday on the 14'th June.She said that is an urgent one if she had been sending me for it and not the rhuymy then god now's how long i would have to wait.She said i can give you a letter for your insurance to cancel it :eek:.I wait all year for this holiday and i can't cancel.My body is telling me one thing and my head is telling me another.I have stopped the plaque now i don't know if that is making it worse as i was sick before i stopped taking it.I even feel i am getting on my hubbys nerves.As this has went on for week's im crabbit with it aswell.I am so fed up.Sorry for the moan but boy is it getting to me Elisabeth

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
(((((((((Elisabeth))))))))))

I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say other than send you a lot of courage and hugs and to reassure you that it will get better even if it takes a while.

:grouphug2:

Katharine

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
:there:sory i hope things do get better for you just wanted give you a hug

take care Lin xxxx

·
Registered
279 Posts
Oh Elisabeth

How awful for u Big hug dont have any ideas unless they have a cancellation list Maybe u could call them and see. Hope u not hurting too bad

dixy

·
11,405 Posts
Elisabeth,
I am sending you big soft lots and lots of hugs your way.:hug::grouphug2:
Love,
Lyn

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Liz,
Your scan is the 26th and your trip is the 14th of june. You should be ok. If the resolutes are not back before you go then when you come back they will be right? Why did you stop the plaquenil? It might be worth asking to be put back on it if it was helping. I would say that if you look forward to this trip all year than go but still listen to the body, as if you don't you will have a big set back.

You have to keep the mind and body healthy. If one is not then the other will fail also. This is a trip for the mind to be healthy and maybe the body will follow for the trip. I hope that you do go on your trip and that you are healthy while away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts