The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am needing to hear from any one who experiences pain in the appendix region I had a flare last year when I suffered this pain, they were considering taking my appendix out then it went away winter is now back again so I am suffering yet another flare, apparently my lupus may be temperature sensitive whatever this may mean??? And along with this comes horrible pain in my right lower region which is really sore (like i've done 200 situps) it hurts when I walk I've been naseus for over a week and I am peeing ALL the time.
I'm also on Prednisolone so if anyone has had symptoms such as these from pred that would be of interest.
I'm not complaining I just find it easier to cope with if I understand why & the docs just like to say its lupus and to me that could mean any thing.

Thanks for your time :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have been having stomach pains too, they are like shooting pains across the stomach. I take naproxine and omeprazole and haven't been diagnosed with lupus or anything else yet. Sorry not very helpful in helping you with your pain.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi lis :)

This could be so many things which doesn't help you much I know :( None of us like to 'complain' but really your doc should be looking into it especially as it has happened before.

Just wondering if you are on any other meds besides Pred and how much Pred you are taking?

hugs Lily

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I would check for a possible UTI and also get the female specific issues checked out too. Cysts can cause those symptoms too, among other things.

In other words... time to see a doctor as it's effecting you so much & it could be something different or diagnosable this time around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.