The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Everyone:

It's been a long time since I last posted on here and wanted to let you all know that I'm still ticking and think of you often. I don't get the opportunity to get online too often. Ugh.

I'm still doing my IVIG infusions, the kids are great, still not divorced (trial's reset for July 1,2,3 - I think...been postponed twice now) and doing ok with the Lupus at the moment. Got down to 93 lbs, and have been slowly gaining back (up to 100 lbs. now!!). Much stress, but dealing with it. Anywho, will be relieved when it's all over. All is good.

Getting some testing done in a few weeks (Petscan). All bloodwork was good except for my B12 was through the roof. Tumor markers for the breast cancer looked good (hard to believe it's been a little over 13 years). Doing the Lupus Advocacy Day thingie again through the LFA here in DC mid-March with my lupie infusion buddy, Nadia, and we're both looking forward to it.

Well, enough for now. Everyone take care of yourselves!! Hugs.

Love -- SusieBB

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi Susie. Good to "see" you. Glad all is going well with you. Hope to talk later.
Love Judi xx

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Hello Susie !
It's good to hear from you and know you are getting along OK. It's interesting that the transfusions are proving so helpful - long may it last. I wish you the best of luck for the divorce hearings - I bet you'll be so glad when all that's cleared up
Kudos to you and your friend - to all in fact - who make the Lupus Advocacy Day effort.
Take good care and keep well
Clare

1 - 3 of 3 Posts