The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
My mother has had lupus since she was 21, my whole life. She is the most bravest woman I know, truly an inspiration. She has been my rock and a ray of sunshine in my life though I know she suffers greatly. Most meet my mother and think that she is well, not understanding the seriousness of this chronic illness. She has a few deformities in her fingers and the wolf rash on her face but physically she looks healthy. Those I speak to about Lupus when explaining about my Mothers condition either don't know much about the invisible illness or nothing at all. I would like to raise awareness and funds for the charity. I am currently am living in Leeds and I have decided that I would like to create an exhibition that centres around raising awareness. I would very much like to hear from those around the world who have lupus themselves. Hear different stories to add personal touches to the exhibition. My plan was to take quotes from yourselves to give to the artists I am working with so that they could create a piece centred around your stories. Would you be able to kindly help me out?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts