The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about if the person after me and so on, adds to my story in any way you want, it can be a sentence or more depending on how creative you are feeling?:wink2:

Give it a chance and see what we can come up with.:wink2: I am trying to distract myself from the discmfort and the fact that it is night time and almost time for me to attempt to sleep,:eek: so If you want to play just add how much or little you want to....;)

Once upon a time there was a brave woman who went into the woods to find a special treasure she'd heard about in her town, she was a little afraid because she'd heard that there were huge______________

·
Registered
163 Posts
Once upon a time there was a brave woman who went into the woods to find a special treasure she'd heard about in her town, she was a little afraid because she'd heard that there were huge______________ giants who lived deep in the forest. It had been said that if you were ever captured by one that you would never leave the forest alive.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Once upon a time there was a brave woman who went into the woods to find a special treasure she'd heard about in her town, she was a little afraid because she'd heard that there were huge______________ giants who lived deep in the forest. It had been said that if you were ever captured by one that you would never leave the forest alive._____________

Unperturbed, Mary donned her combats, armed herself with her trusty gherkin, and thrust forth ______________

·
Registered
869 Posts
Once upon a time there was a brave woman who went into the woods to find a special treasure she'd heard about in her town, she was a little afraid because she'd heard that there were huge______________ giants who lived deep in the forest. It had been said that if you were ever captured by one that you would never leave the forest alive._____________

Unperturbed, Mary donned her combats, armed herself with her trusty gherkin, and thrust forth ______________into the dense darkness. She struggled through the thorny underbrush until she came to a clearing where she saw a_____________

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
A most unusual derelict building..It was eerie & mysterious,covered in ivy & buried behind wild bushes......mary felt compelled to enter..........................

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
when she walked through the door the old, floorbaords creaked beneath her feet, she thrust her trusty gerkin in front of her to light her way, she noticed in one corner of the large, dark room there sat an old_____________

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
when she walked through the door the old, floorbaords creaked beneath her feet, she thrust her trusty gerkin in front of her to light her way, she noticed in one corner of the large, dark room there sat an old_____________wooden violin case with a snail shaped broken jewel encrusted lock____________

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
_____________There was a strange scratching noise coming from inside the old violin case, she walked closer and closer until________________

·
Registered
163 Posts
she was close enough to touch it. Her heart was pounding inside her chest so loudly that seemed as if it was going to burst. She reached her hand out to touch the case but

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
_______________something huge and hairy grabbed her from behind and knocked the violen case across the room causing it to open up and dump the contents out on the floor, she was amazed to see it was _____________

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
___________Thank you for letting me out of that violin case, I've been in there for a hundred years, say may I have a bite of that gherkin? Chewing the little bite he took he told Mary, You may now have three wishes, I will grant each one for your kindness, Mary thought for a moment and said I wish______________________

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
........., Mary thought for a moment and said, 'I wish that I could go to the most beautiful place in the land, the Forbidden Forrest. The mysterious elf with a sly grin told Mary to close her eyes and she quickly did. As soon as she felt the warmth of the sun on her cheek and the frangrant smell of the Michael Lindsay Sweetshrub As she rushed down the cobblestone walkway, she........................

·
Registered
40 Posts
peonyprincess;504692 said:
........., Mary thought for a moment and said, 'I wish that I could go to the most beautiful place in the land, the Forbidden Forrest. The mysterious elf with a sly grin told Mary to close her eyes and she quickly did. As soon as she felt the warmth of the sun on her cheek and the frangrant smell of the Michael Lindsay Sweetshrub As she rushed down the cobblestone walkway, she........................
Tumbled and fell landing on a giant mushroom which cushioned her fall and smelled absolutely delicious. As she managed to pull herself into a sitting position on the top of the mushroom she gazed around as was suprised to see.......................

·
Registered
154 Posts
...a toad, a squirrel and a koala having tea under a jasmine tree. They ere waving to her and saying something she couldn't quite hear so she went a little closer and...

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Taree;504708 said:
...a toad, a squirrel and a koala having tea under a jasmine tree. They ere waving to her and saying something she couldn't quite hear so she went a little closer and...
The squirrel invited her to sit down beside them, they each made room for her and she towered above them and drank a delicious tea from a tiny, pink tea cup. The koala offered her a strange looking cookie, she took it and saw that sprinkled on top were___________________

·
Registered
184 Posts
As Mary chewed awkwardly on the hairy maggots she began to feel funny, everything around her had rainbows around them and appeared to be dancing, the koala looked at her oddly and asked her if she was ok and she said...

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
________--Hey, do you have any more of those maggots, maybe some non-hairy ones....these are trippy_______________

·
Registered
154 Posts
... no sooner where the words out of her mouth when she found herself and her little elf friend sitting on top of one of the dancing rainbows. They felt a ripple and managed, just in time, to move out of the way of 4 care bears whooshing down the rainbow into...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts