The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I've had a strange rash on the inner side of my lower legs. It has occurred three times in the last two weeks. Each time I get the rash, it covers more area than the previous time. It usually fades over 4-5 days and then recurs. The rash does not itch, but does burn slightly under water.

I haven't changed soaps, lotions, detergents, clothing, etc. In fact, I can't think of anything that would cause the rash. Have any of you had something similar? I think I have attached a photo... :?

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the replies, everyone. I see the rheumy again on April 8, and am hoping it will be present. I've taken pictures of the rash each time I've gotten it, so you can really see how much it has "grown" each time.

Rwb, I'll definitely make notes as you suggested, especially about it burning under water. I haven't tried changing the water temperature to see what happens. I just noticed how it felt when I stepped into the shower.

Lyn, it does not feel rough at any point. It doesn't even seem raised...just hot to the touch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.