The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I seem to be having a downturn in my condition at the moment...the drugs I am on do not seem to be helping with the pain, and I am just getting to tired to stay awake through the days. I keep on feeling like every time my joints hurt and I can't move or sleep, or sleep too much, that I am doign something wrong...does anyone else feel like this?

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Roseanne :)

The short answer is "yes". I think we all feel like that at times and sometimes far too often. The thing is that we often let it go too far and get used to it. Sometimes we'd do better to "complain" earlier and faster before getting too run down.

It sounds as if you need to talk to your rheumy about this if it has been going on for a while as he/she may be able to adjust meds a little and improve things.

sending loads of strengthening hugs to you,
:grouphug2:

Katharine

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Hi Roseanne I put a post on the other day saying that i was tierd of being tierd.I think that we all have days or weeks that we feel the same but as we are all in the same boat.This is a great site to be on as we all support each other i hope you feel better soon Elisabeth:) :)

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Bless your not alone here, think lots of us feel the same, im sleeping more than im awake at the moment, and have a job to climb the stairs at night
its a horrible thing this lupus,

and i bet you also think you want the you back again dont you, Sorry your feeling like this its the pits, i hope they will get your drugs right,

thinking of you Lin xx

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hi Roseann,
What meds are you on? Perhaps they need a little change.

I know what you mean by feeling that you are doing something wrong. I felt just the same at first.........like if only I knew what to do or what not to do I would feel better:worried:
Plus all that sleeping when you are feeling bad.........I really resented it as time wasted. But we can only do what this illness allows at times.

I'm sorry I don't have any answers except to say - rest well......take the best care of yourself......and try to develop a good relationship with docs who understand this peculiar condition.

Big Hug

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. I'm out of work right now, going on two months, with a serious flare. I did have all sorts of energy because I was on 60 mg/prednisone when I got out of the hospital, but now I've tapered to 50 plus doubled my Cellcept, which seems to wear me out. I try to get things done around the house but everything is an effort. And once i can get to sleep at night, I'm out for at least 8 hrs, but after I take my meds in the morning, I get sleepy again and lay on the couch for hours.
I think we all need a group hug!
:grhug: This is a great site because we are the only ones who truly understand what we go through and it's a blessing to have people who know....(not that I would want any one of you to suffer this disease, but you know what I mean...)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello

Sorry that your not feel well

We need to take each day as it come. Try and keep your chin up!!! This week not been a good week for me either. Finding it hard to sleep at night feeling tried during the day. I keep saying to myself 'things can only get better' everyone all together now!!:lol:

:) and the whole world :) with you!!

Chin up
SPICY

1 - 7 of 7 Posts