The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 6 Posts

· Registered
807 Posts

Joan is right, you need to see a Dermotologist. I have SCLE and the dx came from the skin biopsy. The biopsy is a simple skin punch, I would hope that the dermy does 2 punches, 1 lesional and non-lesional, as that is the best way for them to least that's what my dermy said....

I have never heard of drug induced skin lupus, only drug induced SLE, however I am not a Dr, so maybe???

Good Luck and let us know how you get on.

1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.