TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

This has been discussed many times in the past. It is that time of year again where everyone seems to be getting tans and going tanning, etc. Well we can not do that but want to look tan too!

There have been a lot of new products on the market over the past year or two and I wanted to put this out there for others to go to and post the ones they really love.

So please help us out and tell us which ones work and look natural.
Thanks,
Janice

·
Registered
467 Posts
hi janice

i actually wrote a post on this very subject not too long ago.

i use a product call BODY DRENCH spray mist, along with body drench moisturizing lotion. for me it works great.

give it a shot, if you don't like you can stop and it will wash off after a little time.

hugs and kisses

·
Registered
279 Posts
I avoid the sun.8)

Yet my skin has looks tanned Im always being asked where Ive been on holiday

madness this sle

dixy

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I'm pale and ínteresting' :lol:

love
Lily

·
Registered
279 Posts
wish I woz lol

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I only 'tan up' for a special occasion as I look very pale these days. I use St.Tropez. They've brought out a white cream which can be applied at any time and will darken gradually. It's much less messy than the original stuff where is has to really be done the night before and hope that no one comes to the door :lol:
HTH

Pam x

·
Pollianna
485 Posts
I saw that new one in boots, the day one where it washes off, can't remember the name. I have to say I was tempted but it was 8quid :eek:

I am pale and interesting too avoided the sun before diagnosis ( thank goodness) as am so vain didn't want to wrinkle up

though i would love a nice colour on my face *sigh*

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm having a lot of success with the L'oreal range. Took two practice goes to work out how to avoid streaks but I'm pleased with the result now. I bought a Soltan tanning mitt to apply the stuff last night and the result is good. Also using a L'oreal factor 50 tinted facial moisturiser with success.

I tried the Rimmel one that washes off - also good but too much hassle to apply every day.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Today I have just has St Tropez tan applied proffessionally ready for going on holiday!

It has had an amazing effect! Was quite pale, with many blotches/rashes, bruises, thread veins....all these things are less visable now!

This should last for 5-10 days and I now match for the moment my husband in colouring, but he will get darker :eek:, even using high factor suncream!

·
Registered
39 Posts
mamoosh;547874 said:
I'm having a lot of success with the L'oreal range. Took two practice goes to work out how to avoid streaks but I'm pleased with the result now. I bought a Soltan tanning mitt to apply the stuff last night and the result is good. Also using a L'oreal factor 50 tinted facial moisturiser with success.

I tried the Rimmel one that washes off - also good but too much hassle to apply every day.
hi there
which ones are you currently using?
as Im looking for a good fake tan to use & I generally like loreal products anyway but I ve been a bit overwhelmed by the choice as Im a complete newbie when it comes to fake tans but Im sick of being the only pale one every summer so I want to give it a go

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'm using St Tropez Whipped Mousse (cheaper on Ebay). Easy to apply and instant colour whilst it develops.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts