The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, im not diagnosed with lupus but my GP thinks its a possibility so waiting for appointments.:rolleyes:
I have been reading up on this site which is great by the way! :wink2: and found out that sun can cause symptoms to flare, so i decided to where sun block whenever im outside for the last week, and i think it has actually made a difference to my fatigue! im still feeling poorly but usually when ive been out in the garden im really bad, i just thought i was doing to much but maybe it was the sun?!? ive been out all week reading etc with sunblock on and so far have not had any worsening symptoms :) could be just a coincidence i guess but im still gonna mention it next time im up at the docs :rolleyes:
Thanks Bex x x

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Hi Bex, if you remember one thing, make it this: The Sun
is Your Enemy. Without avoidance of it all together, you need to get the highest number of sunscreen possible,
Neutrogena has some that are also make to be very gentle to the skin. If you are going to be in the sun more than 15-20 minutes, you should really wear some kind of lightweight cover up also. Be careful, the sun can really cause a world of hurt.:wink2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.