The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have a feeling this is not good 8) but I just wanted to check if this is normal for anyone else.Over the last few months my glands swell up slightly in the elbow area and are very tender/painful.It seems to be unrelated to how bad my eczema is.I have had a swollen right armpit for more than ten years now but the other swellings are new.Does anyone else get tender glands there?just wondering..as I do,
Julsie

·
Registered
115 Posts
hi i have swollen glands all the time mainly in my neck and throat and under my left are where my lymph nodes swell
hey are painfull most of the time
had a s,t scan and they showed up as swollen
sometimes taking a bath helps
or a massage i had one today it was nice
when my glads swell i tend not to feel to well

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi julsie

I have had swallen glands in my throat and ears since January. My groin glands swell terribly and are hrribly painful. I also get swallen glands that last short periods of time at different parts of my body.

I am sorry to hear that you have to go through that, I know they can get very painful.

I am sorry to tell you that since I am still fighting an official Lupus diagnosis I have not yet received an answer as to why my glands are swallen. I have been tested for everything and all the doctors say is that they don't know.

I hope you get some answers. I know exactly how it feels to know that something is wrong with your body, that things are not right and yet not be able to find out what it is that is causing it.

Hang in there!

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi,

I went through years of swollen glands, all prior to diagnosis. Of course, it never happened when I went to the rheumy but my GP commented on it several times. Since starting meds for my lupus I haven't had a single one.

Again, this is just one more thing that needs seeing to by your doc. Have you tried getting in to see him/her? It really does sound like it would be a good idea.

Katharine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts