The Lupus Forum banner

Tattoo

278 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ElephantEyes 
#1 ·
Hello. I have a small tattoo and would love another one but with all the meds I am on and since I am in the middle of a flare up I was wondering if it was a good idea to even get one.. what do you guys think?

#2 ·
Hi Jenna,

I am not sure of the answer to this. I have one also that I got when I was 17 years old and is in a place no one can see.

I am much older now and still entertain the thought of maybe one more, a Celtic Knot on my lower back but being married to Mr. Reserved, probably wont happen.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

#3 ·
Hi Jenna -

I think there was a thread on this recently enough - someone else asked the same question - I remember posting in it but I can't remember what the definitive answer was though! :) I don't know how to link threads, but if you run a search for tattoos it should come up.

Do you have a doctor's appointment soon? Could you run it by your doctor first? I have a tattoo on my ankle, I got it when my lupus was in remission though and I was only on plaquenil so I can't really offer much advice on whether you should get one in a flare.

Take care -

Nellie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.