The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Friends!:)
I want to thank you all for your kind words of sympathy.I cant even begin to say how much that meant to me, but I can assure you this, it meant so much.
The painof all of what I had to deal with is still very painful, but being here with all of you helps ease it up some.Thank you all so very much.
I am so blessed to have met you all. You take care and I hope you all have a pain free lupie day!~ Hope to chat with you all soon!
:) Laura(LWL2002)

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I'm so glad you found it helpful - I hope you are taking care of yourself these days and manage to find a way to do some things you enjoy...

(((hugs)))

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Dear Laura

Its lovely to hear from you and I'm glad the messages of support were of some comfort to you at this awful time:hugbetter:

You have been through so much over the past year Laura :hug: I just hope that the times ahead bring along some brighter days. Take it one day at a time.

Much love and strength my friend
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hi Laura,

I'm still thinking of you my friend and I hope you have happier times ahead.

Sending you comforting thoughts & hugz, :hug:

Pam xxx

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Many hugs (((((((((((((( Laura )))))))))). I wish you ease of heart and peace of mind

Clare

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi laura :hugbetter: It's good to hear from you again. I am glad that in some small way we were able to comfort you. We have all been thinking of you during this sad time.

Take care my friend,

love
Lily

·
11,410 Posts
(((Laura))))
I am glad we could give you comfort. I have thought of you often.
Remember we are here for you.:hug::hug:

Take care of yourself.

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

Laura
Not a day goes by i do not think abotu you and pray you do know there are a lot of people that care about you an awful lot.I am glad you do know that and we will be here for you when ever you need some support or someone to talk to.take care and sending lots of ((((((((((((hugs))))).

Tammy

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
:) I am glad to that we can all be here for each other. I hope you continue feel the wamth and concern that we share for you. Take care of yourself.

Much Love,
Becca

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Laura,

I'm glad to see you back with us again and also that we have been able to help in some small way.

sending lots of hugs and kind thoughts,

Katharine

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hi Laura,

It's very good to hear from you again.

Sending you loads of hugs ((((((Laura))))))) :hugbetter:

Zoi

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Laura sending ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) to you

Luv Lin xxxxxxxx:kiss:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Laura,

You have been a remarkably strong woman thru all of this and I admire you for that. I wish you all the best and I am very glad to see you back on the boards.

Nancy

·
Registered
82 Posts
Dear Laura:

I wanted to respond to your post. I am so so sorry to hear all of this. I apologize for not being online and being there for you. You've always been in my thoughts and I wish that I could have been here for you in your desperate time of need. Anyway, I'm sending lots of warm and glentle cyber (((HUGS))) your way. My many condolences to you and your family.

Lots of love -- SusieBB

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
((((((((( Laura )))))))))

Glad to see you back my friend. I will continue to send good wishes and care your way.

Hugs,
Sunny

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Laura,

I am glad to know, that we could help you in anyway possible. I am hoping, your heart eases with each passing day..

Thanks, for letting us know how, your doing, Laura.

Love,
Sandy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts