The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clare and Cath
I wanted to thank you both for all you hard work and excellent support and advice

I know you both will be still around, and look forward to talking to you both.
more words fail me this morning.
best wishes in everything you have going on in your lives
cheers
goats:)

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Good idea goats - I actually thought we should say thanks....then forgot - we'll blame brain fog.

Anyway, I would like to add my deepest heartfelt thanks to Clare and Cath (and indeed all the others mods) for their fantastic work and for keeping this site the way it is.

Their support and caring advice has been instrumental in keeping me sane through this whole thing and I'm sure that many others would agree.

so, huge thanks and huge hugs to both :grouphug2:

Katharine

·
Registered
47 Posts
I agree very much with the sentiments expressed above. Your experienced and wise counsel have been wonderful. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I couldn't agree more ladies :)
a big thank you to you clare and cath!! for all your support, care, wisdom, encouragement, compassion etc..the list is endless..:grouphug2::love:
and that also applies to all our lovely mods!! and also to joanne for giving us this site :grouphug:

And I'm so relieved to know you will both still be around :bigsmile: good luck in
all that you do.

lot's of love and hugs
karen xxxxxxx

p.s thank you goats for the lovely idea :)

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Clare and Cath,

Thank You, both so very much, for all your hard work, helping us get through, this disease, both emotionally and otherwise.

I hope, you enjoy more personal free time..now. :)

Love,
Sandy

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
A great big thank you to Clare and Cath for everything you did for me and for the many other people in here that you have so been there for((((hugs))))).I sure hope you both are feeling okay these days so you can enjoy a little more free time for yourselfs.I sure hope you two can keep us updated on how you are doing when you can every so often.:)

Tammy:):)

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
I know Clare T. and will miss seeing you as a mod. Cath I am sorry we have not met yet but I am sure that you are free of the red dress you will have time to chat. Thank you both for all your help and advise. I hope that you will still share your wisdom with us and keep us in line. I hope that whatever came up that caused these changes in your life that they are good once and that you will still keep us up to date with what is going on with you. Best Wishes to both of you and good health.

·
11,408 Posts
(((Clare & Cath)))

Thank you both for all the time, dedication you have given to this board. It is very appreciated.:) You have taken such good care of us and this board.

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I add my thanks to Clare and Cath. I've not been on this board very long, yet have come to admire both of you for your wisdom and knowledge on living with sle.

I admire all the moderators and Joanne. You have a wealth of knowledge, sometimes showing more wisdom than many physicians have. The utmost respect for all the time you give to the people on this board.
Sally

·
Registered
642 Posts
Many thanks to you both ladies:flowery:
Good luck to you and hope you enjoy having a little more time for yourselves

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Clare and Cath,
Thank you for all you have done. I hope your changed circumstances are not due to anything unpleasant in your lives, and that you are going to have some time for yourselves.
x Lola

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
:thanx: Thank you Clare and Cath for being there for everyone with brilliant supportive advice! :foryou:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Definetly want to give my thanks to all the moderators that keep this site going. Clare, Cath, Maia, Joandublin, Lily. (i hope i didnt forget anyone)

this support has made a diffrence in my life.:)

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Thank you so very much for the heart-warming kind messages, much appreciated !
Everything's fine with me, just a re-allocation of time to do what's most valuable and enjoyable :) which includes more frequent participation on the forum. You haven't seen the last of me :lol:

:grouphug2:

Clare

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
What Clare, you mean we're not safe yet!!!!??? Crikey, better watch out hadn't I :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Hallo to everyone, and thank you for your kind words too:blush:

Like Clare, I'm not gone, just needed to re-organise my time and energy. I'm starting uni (again:eek:)in a few weeks and will need to focus on that.

Hugs to you all, and also to all the (remaining and future) mods and Joanne:blush:

X C X

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Don't worry Katharine you are safe - they pull all your teeth before they let you out.

:rotfl:
Hugs
Clare

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Just to say the same as the rest thank you for all the time you both have taken to give answers to all of us at some time so a big THANK YOU From Elisabeth:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts