TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wink2: I have been very grateful these daays for people who take the time to make a phone call to me to check and see how I am doing, for my neighbor Debbie who comes by and brings me movies, takes out trash and offers to go to the store for me. Since most of my family stays somewhat distant,:( except my sister Julie, these other special people keep me connected to the outside world and show me that not everyone is an unthinking or uncaring:mad: person when it comes to trying to understand what lupus is all about.:thumbs: Just when I think I am going to be totally overwhelmed by the disease or drug side effects, or lonliness:worried: someone shows up or calls and offers me some support. I hope that each of you get these little rays of sunshine:wink2: to make your day go smoother. Take care, Karly

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Thank you karly for your kind wishes :hug:

karly I also feel very grateful for the truly special people I have in my life..they certainly make up for the people who are quite the opposite!

my husband & a few friends in particular have always been there for me & helped me out so much that I couldn't have coped otherwise.especially because I have children too....however even though I can never repay all they have done I do rest assured that I have always supported them as best as I can too,maybe not physically but emotionally & by being a good friend/wife etc so i'm glad I have given something back,if that makes sense :rolleyes:

anyway,I'm glad you have kind,supportive people in your life karly :)
take care..karen x

1 - 2 of 2 Posts