TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may remember I posted about my Cousins (ex) mother in law, that she was poorly with cancer and had been in the hospice. She has been at home now for a week or two but sadly today she lost the fight and passed away. Finally she will now know peace.

The lives of those who knew her will be darkened for some time by the loss of this bright and wonderful light. By the same token for those whom she touched, their lives will always be a little richer.

So a big thank you to all of you for your kind words and your thoughts.

Claire xxx
:rose:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi Claire,

My condolences for your sad news. As you say, she will know peace now and hopefully that will be of some comfort to those who loved her.

With time that lady's light and brightness will be a lasting happy memory for her loved ones.

Hugs :hug:

Katharine

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi Claire

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news..my sincere condolences to you all.
she sounds like a very special lady who will stay in your hearts forever.

sending love and hugs
karen x

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Claire

Sincere condolences to you on the loss of this very special lady :hug:

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
11,405 Posts
Sending my sincere condolences for the loss of a special lady.
She will be forever in your hearts.

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Hello Claire,

Sorry to hear she lost the fight. I hope it was peaceful and that all funeral arrangements go well. Thinking of you.
x Lola

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for your support and kind words. She touched so many lives so although she may have left us physically, I am sure there is a bit of her in all who she touched.

I wish that she had not had to suffer so greatly, but she fought hard to be with her family, she didn't even tell her elderly mother that she was so ill because she did not wish to burden her.

I know that my cousin and her two oldest boys will miss her greatly. Pam although her marriage was long over still had a special bond with this lady. I will not be able to attend the funeral and wake but I will be lighting a candle and raising a toast to this special lady.

Thank you all once again.
Claire

1 - 7 of 7 Posts