The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reading a Chinese site about urine abnormalities, it said ".... sweet smelling urine is a sure symptom. Ants will be attracted to stains on your under garments. "

The mind boggles.

:lol:

Clare

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
The mind does indeed boggle. I hope that's not the reason why certain labradors (not border collies of course) seem to have a similar attraction!

Katharine

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
So funny Clare!

Lesley

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
:wiggle::jump:Ants in your pants then:eek:

Sorry - I just couldn't resist:wink2:

X C X

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
:eek: I swear to God Im itching here just thinking about it! :eek:

At the risk of hi-jacking your thread Clare;) it reminded me of a little incident during the week. My daughter was at her pre-natal appointment and her BF was sitting outside the cubicle - just a curtain away...

Anyway she wanted to ask the midwife about a little 'problem' she was having so she lowered her voice a bit to save her blushes and said she had a bit of a discharge. The Midwife, being the consummate professional she was, says to her - 'just drop your pants there and let me have a look'. Just as my daughter got the pants to her knees the midwife swiftly swooped down like a demented hawk, grabbed the gusset and took an almighty sniff! Poor daughter was mortified!

Then says the Midwife in a very kindly, mammy-like tone "might you be leaking a bit of urine there?' Exit one mortified daughter who laughed the whole way home! :lol: She is still laughing!

Just thought I'd share as we are on the subject of pants and urine! :rotfl:

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts