TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL IM FROM MEXICO I`VE LUPUS SINCE 1 YEAR ,AT FIRST FOR ME WAS TERRIBLE BECAUSE I WAS SO TINY BUT YOU KNOW THE OLD HISTORY :sad: JEJE IM FAAT KNOW BUT WELL THATS NOT IMPORTANT.......
WELL THE MOST IMPORTANT THAT IWANT TO TELL IS THAT MY DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT DE LUPUS ITS ONLY FOR THE MOST BEUTIFUL WOMAN:pSS SO I REALLY FEEL VERY GOOD WITH THIS....

BUENO ESTO ME AYUDOPARA LEVANTAR MI AUTOESTIMA YA QUE HAY UN MONMENTO EN KE TE HINCHAZ SUBES DE PESO Y DE VERAS CREES KE TE VES FATAL PERO ES ALGO KE AKI EN MEXICO DECIMOS EL LUPUS ES SOLO PARA LAS MUJERES BONITAS :rotfl:

LA ENFERMERDAD DE LAS MUJERES WAPAS!!!!

·
11,405 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Tezzz

You have found a great place for information on lupus. Very caring members that will help you.

What meds are you on? How is your lupus affecting you?

I also deleted your second post. There wasn't anything there. Please do not use caps, that is a form of shouting.
Take care,
Lyn

·
Marika
349 Posts
welcome to the site....

yes your dr. is right....I am beautiful too.....well my cats think I am!!!:lol:

hope you are feeling well.

Marika

·
Registered
432 Posts
Tezzzzzzzz!!

Welcome to the site! Yes I think your doctor is quite correct. Lupus does only happen to beautiful women. Perhaps we are so beautiful even our own bodies are jealous of us! haha!

Hope you are well xxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
I suppose it depends on your definition of beauty. Lupus has certainly done a number on my appearance and I am not ashamed to say it does matter to me and to heck with the spiritual- beauty- shining- out- of - you line.
I have often thought that Lupus must happen to the finest people though
:)

Clare

·
Registered
198 Posts
mooks;543551 said:
Tezzzzzzzz!!

Welcome to the site! Yes I think your doctor is quite correct. Lupus does only happen to beautiful women. Perhaps we are so beautiful even our own bodies are jealous of us! haha!

Hope you are well xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey, I'm liking this train of thought!:wink2:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Clare.T;543556 said:
I suppose it depends on your definition of beauty. Lupus has certainly done a number on my appearance and I am not ashamed to say it does matter to me and to heck with the spiritual- beauty- shining- out- of - you line.
I have often thought that Lupus must happen to the finest people though
:)

Clare
Well, if the people on here are anything to go by you are quite correct!

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
From one beautiful woman to another beautiful woman.....welcome TEZZZ to the best place on the net.:lol::lol::lol:

Glad you found the site and hope to get to know you better.

Join us in the chat room sometime.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts