The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wink2: I am glad to say that I talked with the breeder of the puppy and she told me she placed him with a woman who recently lost her husband:( , but that he has helped her over some rough spots and is doing WONDERFUL.:wink2: I told her he was definately the right choice for a grieving person he is so loving and cuddly, and just adores giving kisses and hugs. Makes me feel good that he has a good home and a loving person to be with, that they are helping and taking care of each other. Rebbecca the breeder is going to try and get me a photo of him since I never got to take any of him while he was here, I sure hope she can I would love to have it to remember him by. I hope she can, she also sent her prayers, she's the one person who would understand lupus her grandma has it. Karly

·
Registered
612 Posts
That is wonderful news that Keegan has found a loving home. I know that makes you feel a lot better and not having to worry about what kind of person or home he was going to. Maybe you can stay in touch with the lady that got him and if they are close by you live you can go see him.

JEN

·
Registered
277 Posts
I know this is an old post, but I haven't been around for a while and just read it now, and couldn't resist posting to say, that's WONDERFUL, I'm so happy for Keegan and I really hope that makes things a bit easier on you Karly. I also think Jen has a great idea - if the lady lives nearby, that might be an easy way to make a new friend! It's quite possible she's lonely right now too, having just lost her husband...

sf

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yay Karly, so happy to hear that! I am sure Keegan is easing her grief. Like Jen and SF have said, it would be great if you could make contact with her.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts