TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
JellyJazz
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been around for a while because..wait for it........i've been well!!!!! And making the most of it.

I thought i would let you all know in case someone comes across these boards whilst in a flare thinking "will i ever feel well again" as i know i have felt that way a few times. This post is not intended to come across as "i'm doing well and your not ha ha ha"

I have got my medication down - i'm on plaquenil 200mg, pred 5mg and omeprazole (anti sicky tablet!) 20mg. The past two months have been incredibly hard feeling so very very ill and bleurgh, fatigued, hair falling out, random crying, silly amount of hospital visits etc.

So for now, i'm doing good - lower meds, hydro therapy to get my legs working again is coming to an end and then i move onto physio. I have also got my blue badge through today which got approved first time so i'm now looking forward to going out with some friends which i haven't done for many months.

Thanks to all who have shown me support and answered all my questions! I'm still learning about lupus and have the feeling i always will be!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hi Jellyjazz,

It's so very good to hear you're doing well!! Hope it lasts a long, long, long, long time!!!!! :)

Zoi

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi there :)

What great news. It is always lovely to hear of people doing better. Long may it last.

Katharine

·
Administrator
10,167 Posts
Hi Jellyjazz,

I am so happy to hear that things are turning around for you. Good luck with your physio.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
360 Posts
YAY! for feeling better. I hope it lasts forever!!

·
Banned
808 Posts
Heya,

It's good to hear that things are going so well, and I hope they continue to do so for a long time.

Take good care of yourself and good luck with everything.

I would just say that you are right about the always learning about lupus thing, I always find it incredibly hard if things flare up after a particularly good spell, I think it's so good to take the good stuff when it comes, but it is a constant learning how to cope, and how far you can push things.

Enjoy every moment, long may it last.

Hugs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts