The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I have a thought for today.

"Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong. Sometimes it's letting go."

Have a wonderful day

Lou :wavesmile: :wink2:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Gosh lou that is so true!!.....and it applies to so many areas of our life too,even though we may be oblivious to the fact!

Thank you lou :flowery: oh and welcome back!I have missed your thoughts for the day..hope you are keeping well.

take care..karen x

·
Registered
521 Posts
She's Baaaaaaaaaaaackk
:):):) Thanks Lou!!! :):):)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Thank you so much for posting this. I have had such a heavy heart today. My neighbor passed away and today was his funeral. All day long there has been such a sadness at letting him go. He was so good to me and was a wonderful friend, always looking out for me and bringing me something to eat when I'm sick.

He was 80 yrs old and had such a funny sense of humor...I will miss him so much, especially when the phone no longer rings because my car hasn't moved all day, he would always check to see if I was sick or needed anything when my car hadn't moved.

I know now that I will have to be strong because he wouldn't want me to grieve for him. Thanks so much again....feels like it was meant especially for me.

Mary

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thought for today

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."

Thanks everyone for all your kind words. I hope to bring a little cheer to each of you. All of you mean a great deal to me. You are my family. Take care.

Lou

1 - 7 of 7 Posts