The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo all,

Just thought I'd let you know how we're doing so far.

23 weeks, 3 days today:blush:. Everything looks good with the baby - her weight was calculated at 608g today which is a very respectable 48 on the centile charts (52% of other babies are bigger, 48% smaller, so basically perfect). She wriggles and kicks a lot:blush:

I'm very pleased to still be pregnant at this point, having spent several days in hospital with pre term labour. I'm now signed off 'sick' for the rest of the pregnancy with orders to rest as much as possible. Boring, but it will be worth it if I can hold her in at least for the next month:rolleyes:.
DH has hurt his knee, so we are learning to be creative - internet grocery shopping for example!

Lupus wise everything is absolutely fine I think (except that I'm losing weight, not gaining, but, I have enough to spare).

So, basically everything is OK:p

Hugs to all

X C X

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
So happy for you and partner!

:cloud9: Such good news!

Love,

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
What lovely news. I'm so pleased to hear things are going OK even if it's with bed rest :)

:flowery:
Katharine

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hey Cath :)

Lovely to hear from you and with such heartening news. I will hope and pray that you can continue to hold on for as long as possible. I can only imagine your emotions right now.

Do let us know how you are over the next few weeks

Much love to you and J
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi Catharine :)

Lovely to hear such a positive update :) I've been wondering how the 3 of you are going ;) I hope and pray that everything continues to look positive and you can hold onto her for much longer :thumbs: This is quite an exciting time for you both!

Internet shopping is becoming more and more a part of my life now - it's not so bad! You could always spend more time here whilst you are resting :p :lol:

love
Lily

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Cath so pleased all is going well for you both rest is good even though boaring,. but will be well worth it in the end

take care Lin xx

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Dear Cath

I am so pleased to hear your good news as I have been wondering how you all are. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and heartfelt hopes.

Love and Hugs to you and J and a gentle pat for your Daughter.

Clare

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hi Cath,

I am thrilled your pregnancy is going smooth.

Let us hope it continues and thanks for the update.

Tell Hubby we hope his knee gets better.

Internet shopping sounds very convenient.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you everyone for your best wishes, and very nice to hear from my old friends agin too. I certainly will come and bug you all more oftrn now the computer and i are such close buddies:wink2:

X C X

·
Registered
432 Posts
hey Cath,

Sooooo happy that you are not in hospital and that you're little sproglett is doing so well!!

Hope the boredom doesnt get too much...recon you need to rest as much as possible before baby arrives!!

Great to hear your lupus is being quiet too!

xxxxxxxxxx:love:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi Cath,
I just wanted to say that I was happy to read your post, to hear how well things are going for you and your baby. It gave me a lift, good for you. I hope things continue to go well for you all. Good luck for the future.

Take Care

Cassie. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.