TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I want to know is ,how many times is it possible to burn the toast whilst you are stood there watching?I can't believe I keep doing this!To say I have the memory span of a goldfish,is,quite frankly,insulting to goldfish at the moment:)
Julsie

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hahahahaha :lol: with me it's the porridge! I have found it is an excellent stmach liner for my morning meds but me burning the saucepan has become a standing joke in our household.

Katharine

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
I thought it was only me that burnt toast continually under the grill!:joke::excited:

Lesley

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
:lol: :lol: Thats why hubby does the toast and the dinner.That is my excuse and i am sticking to it so dont tell him:lol: :lol: Elisabeth

·
Registered
468 Posts
It's not toast with me it is the laundry, how many times do I have to put the quarters in and start the process without pushing the button to start the dryer, or leaving the lid up on the washer, or forgetting that I am even doing laundry! HMMMMtoast sounds nice...love that prednisone

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Am I the only one who has discovered the miracle that is the pop up toaster ?

I can DEFINITELY live without the husband, but without the pop up toaster - not a hope.

If I try to do anything under the grill every smoke detector in the house goes of - and the really annoying thing is that despite the dreadful racket they make it is too late to save my toast.

cheers

Raglet

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Karly - I don't even care to talk about the time I loaded a set of double sheets into the dishwasher and turned it on. Or the toasted underware that went through the microwave ......

raglet

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Very funny Ragley

I do have a pop-up toaster and I use it! The problem is when everyone in house their hungry then the grill should be quicker :lol: unless you burn it and have to start again!:yahoo:

Lesley

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Raglet,
The problem is,hubby bought a toaster but...the bread doesn't fit,clever ,eh?also it either cremates toast or undercooks it so it is anaemic.I put it in vertically then turn it the other way up so the other half gets toasted:hehe: and have to push it down again,however ,it is the second toasting that always gets me!life is too complicated:)
thankfully,have not microwaved undies yet:rotfl: but does it dry them well?
Julsie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts