TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The woman who owns the business that will be walking my dogs while I am on holiday visited today. My daughters will be in the house, but I am paying dog walkers to exercise the dogs (at 22, who wants to walk dogs !)

Anyway, she asked if she could borrow Tommy tomorrow for a photo shoot for her dog walking buisness. Who wouldn't want my handsome boy in the shoot. He is megga friendly, and he will get a free walk at his favourite place (the shoot is at the dog park). My other dog Rachel will be sad when Tommy goes (she doesn't have the temprament for it) but I will leave treats for my daughter to give her after Tommy has gone. She will be fine.

I am not surprised they want Tommy - very laid back friendly dog, and he is very pretty.

My puddy cat is missing - she does this sometimes, but still it is always worrying, especially now she is 12. Daisy, please come home, we miss you. We have been having a lot of electrical storms, I think she is hiding away under a house somewhere. Usually she lives in our airing cupboard, where she was born.

cheers

raglet

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Oooooooh Glen is going to be jealous, he thinks he's the only star around :rotfl:

Hope things are looking up for you a bit, have you got your car back yet?

Katharine

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, the car is not back yet and I am starting to loose my cool over this one. They are taking forever to get it back, and all they can say is that it is 'in transit'. Honestly, I think the people who are bring it back are probably charging the insurance $100 bucks a day for storage, so are dragging it out.

I have been jumping up and down and saying I am leaving the country any minute (well, half way through next week) and I need this done now.

Oh, I had a halerious call from a police officer who asked me if I knew how to hotwire a car. Uh no, they didn't teach that at my school ! He meant that unless I could hotwire it I wouldn't be able to drive it but still, it was funny the just came straight out and asked me if I could hotwire a car.

GGrrrrhhhh - I gave up and bought some new comfy crutches, but I really would like to know what is in my car in terms of my crutches, walker basket and wheelchair cushion and footplate. I am so over this.

cheers

raglet

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Oh dear, that would make me mad too, I mean, how can a car take so long in transit? They're not giving it rehabilitation physio and teaching it to walk!!

I love the bit about hot wiring the car :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: sounds like the sort of thing an Irish policeman would ask :lol: No offence of course to the Irish, that's what I love about the Irish policemen, comments like that.

I hope it gets sorted really soon. A real pity you have to shell out for new crutches :(

Katharine

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
HI there,

Golden retreivers are such beautiful dogs... We have one also... Ours is old though she is ten and feeling her age... But she is still pretty and we love her.... We have a young beagle that works real hard to keep her and my blind grandog( beagle) young... Animals are such wonderful companions... I hope your dog becomes famous.... 8)

love Penny

1 - 5 of 5 Posts