The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
248 Posts
Your grandaughter is such an overcomer :) ! Wow, what an inspiration she must be to so many people. I am praying for Sierra, you and your family. Please let us know how she is doing when you can. (((((()))))))'s and warm wishes.

· Registered
248 Posts
I'm sorry to hear of this setback:sad: , but glad she is able to use her arm. It was great that she got to talk to you:) I hope that the bleed or leakage stops. You, your daughter and awesome little grandaughter are in my thoughts and prayers. (((((((((hugs)))))))) to you all.

· Registered
248 Posts
I'm sorry to hear she is in ICU, and, I hope it is nothing too bad. Your'e right she has been through an awful lot, anyone would be cranky at this point. I personally hate being in the hospital in part because they don't ever let you get any sleep, which usually, is exactly what you need:hehe: . Keeping you all in my prayers.

· Registered
248 Posts
((((((((((MysticRed))))))))), what an ordeal this has been:( . I hope the seizures stop altogether soon, and that Sierra gets full function of her arm back as well. I think it is amazing that she is alert and talking and was able to converse with you on the phone! She is one awesome little girl:)
How are you doing with the cold? I know it is difficult to think about yourself now, but you must:worried: .I noticed the time on your post, and I'm hoping you went to bed right afterward and are sleeping in for a long time:)
Sending you and your family love and prayers.

· Registered
248 Posts
Way to go Sierra!!:) Sometimes a little stubborness is a good thing:hehe:
Your grandaughter truly is a walking talking miracle,her story inspires and gives hope to a lot of people, myself included. Thanks for sharing her with us and keeping us up to date:). I bet you are stocking up on her favorite chicken nuggets for this summer:lol: .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.