The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Way back in 1993 in a hospital in Nottingham I spent several weeks on bed rest during pregnancy along with an Indian lady who had lupus.. We both had similar cases with out pregnancies and although she had dx of lupus. I had no dx of what was causing the problems.

She had a successful pregnancy that year. where as I wasnt so lucky until a couple of years later.

I think back now and wonder how she is. She obviously has primary lupus and possibly APS too.. and me well I now know I have APS and not lupus like I was initially treated for...

Knowing what I know now I do wonder if the APS affects her all these years on like it has me?

Are you that Lady.. I dont want to put a name here for obvious reasons..

Were you on bedrest in the City Hospital in the old building before the new one was opened? Do you remember the pain in the butt Scots lady who shared some of your time.. ?

I would be curious as to know how she is getting on..

Thanks again

Annie
x

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
I wish you Good Luck at finding your friend. Have you also tried the Hughes Syndrome Organisation c/o St. Thomas, there is a link from their website I am sure.
x Lola

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lola

Yes I will try over on APS Site too..

She was like me, although with diagnosis and Hughes being so unheard of back them our consultant treated us as if we had lupus, obviously not knowing about hughes..

I just wondered if she ever had a dx for Hughes or if it has affected her in any way.. ?

Annie
x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts