TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:worried: Made another trip to the family doctor, I have white cells and blood in my urine. They are sending the urine off to culture to find out what kind of bug it is. I had a UTI about a month and a half ago, and now this, the only thing with this is I am having some bladder pain, and just feel worse than usual.:eek:uch: More and more seems to be going wrong, who knows if it is all connected or not? On the 20th I see my rheumatologist, Dr. Rea, she is very understanding and listens very well, and unfortunately I have a list of symptoms that are either new or compounded. I am now on an antibiotic so hopefully that will clear things up and I will be back to just my usual yuck.:wink2: Karly

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi Karly,

I am just getting over a bladder/urinary tract infection myself...they are awful!

I hope the antibiotic kicks in soon for you and provides some relief. Maybe you never fully knocked out the previous one from last month..hopefully the culture will yield some more information for your doctors.

Feel better,
Sharon

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Hi Karly

I hope that you get all your answers tomorrow there is nothing worse than having a bladder problem so i wish you well and GOOD LUCK for tomorrow elizabeth:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts