The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm a newbie in the purest form as this is my very first post on any message boards.
I guess I belong in the Not Yet Diagnosed section, although I feel closer to a diagnosis as my Rheumy told me that he thinks I have an autoimmune disease. However, he is sending me for a second opinion at a Lupus clinic, where I'll be poked and prodded by a resident, rheumatologist and immunologist. That's next Wednesday.
I won't go into my symptoms for the moment, but just wanted to finally pop in and say hello, and also to thank you for all the encouragement that you all unknowingly have given me. I've lurked for many months, and frankly have no need to look elsewhere for accurate info. It's wonderful to feel that others truly understand. Thanks again, until next time,
Lady

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Lady

Welcome to the Forum. Im glad you decided to post. Actually posting here on this site was my first ever post on any message board as well :)

I hope everything goes okay for you next Wednesday and please feel free to ask any questions. Im glad that the site has helped you so much already. Its been invaluable to me in my journey with this disease.

Take good care for now and hope to hear from you soon
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome Lady

I am so glad you decided to join us in this lupus sight.I agree with you on how wonderful the boards and the people are in here. I have never felt like going elsewhere for support or imforamation.I wish you the best of luck when you go the rhueme next week.Everyone in here is very supportive and caring people.

Tammy:)

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Lady and welcome :)

Yep, for me too, posting here was the first time I ever posted anywhere. Mind, I still don't post anywhere else!

The information, support and advice here on the boards is great; I have learnt a lot and been wonderfully supported when needed. This is also my only source of support as, where I live, in a very small remote town, they have never heard of lupus and I really don't want to explain.

bye for now,
Katharine

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Lady,

Me too! First time posted anywhere and have the found the site absolutely brilliant with loads of advice, informaiton and best of all support and understanding. Welcome and hope to hear more from you.

Good luck with your visit to the clinic.

Hugs Lyn :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi Lady. Same as everyone else, first and only site I post on. Hope things go well at the clinic and that you get answers soon.

X T X

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi lady,

Again, same as everyone else - never posted on a message site before. I only joined yesterday and am newly diagnosed with SLE and MCTD. Good luck with appointment next week.
Beanbag:rotfl: :lol:

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Hello Lady and Beanbag i was the same this is the only site that i have been on but i will tell you both you could not find as many friends in one place than there is on here so a big WELCOME TO BOTH OF YOU:) :) Elisabeth

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.