The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I dont post often but I thought I would share I am 7 weeks pregnant with twins! :wink2: Hoping others can share their experiences maybe with twins??? I have lupus with kidney damage but really go well with it. :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi, Congratulations !
I dont have any experience of being pregnant with Lupus but i am a twin and me and my brother are really close !
Take care

Lov Sarah x

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Congratulations!!!

I really hope everything goes well for you during and after your pregnancy. Twins must be quite a handful :hehe:

All the best,
Katharine

·
cinderashes
106 Posts
Wow how fantastic! I have no experiences of twins but just wanted to say congratulations and I hope it all goes well! :)
Ash x

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
:champagne: CONGRATULATIONS!!!
That's wonderful news!..I went into remission through my pregnancies so I sincerely hope the same will apply to you :fingers:

take good care of yourself,I wish you a trouble free pregnancy & birth!
wow twins,double the joy :) hope you have a lot of support around you.

hugs..karen x

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
How exciting! Congratulations!!!
(and with any luck you'll get a remission during pregnancy as I did too)

·
florie
589 Posts
:congrats:

Wonderful news and exciting for you! I hope you do well with the happiness of having twins and feel good. I hope all goes well and you have help when the twins arrive. Wishing you good health and remission.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Twins yeh !!

I have had lupus for years now and I have twin boys 20 months old now !! so need any help advise or both please let me know and congratulations it is hard work especially when you have lupus aswell but it is worth every minute !! have you got family and or a partner ?!!
Good luck with everything and enjoy !!!
Claire xx

·
Registered
571 Posts
:cloud9: :goodvibes: Congratulations!

Twins!! How Wonderful!! :goodvibes: :cloud9:
Keep us posted on how oury
doing!!

Love,
Deb

:pixiedust:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi!

Just wanted to add my congratulations to the mix!! :goodvibes:

I do not have twins, I have a 2 and a half year old boy and a baby on the way due in June. A friend of mine is pregnant with twins and due the same week as me...I am so excited and amazed when I see her sono pictures...it is so cool to see baby A and baby B stacked on top of one another!

Feel well,
Sharon

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
:champagne: well done you, i really hope everything goes well .
i bet your so happy, take care Lin xxxx

·
Registered
612 Posts
Congrats on having twins, I don't have any children currently but I know some people that do. I know you will have a wonderful pregnancy.

JEN

·
Registered
468 Posts
:woohoo: :cloud9: :champagne: :more: Congrats on the babies, I will keep you inmy thoughts for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery. Karly:rotfl:

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Twins

HI what great news having twins my sister has twin girls and my brother also has twin girls i am so happy for you let us know how you are going BEST WISHES elisabeth

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
I had to post to this one when I saw TWINS !

Congrats on your twins in the oven !

That is great news and although it will be hard, my goodness, I can't even think about that one, but I hope that you will have help and support during your pregnancy and after your delivery !

How exciting!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts