The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
cupcakelove,
It sounds like you are in great need of some answers. I can not believe that you were not told about your xrays. I have always advised people to take control of their medical care and to always follow up on all tests, labs, doctor visits, and keep on the doctors for answers. I am advising you of the same as we are the ones living with the pain and diseases. I would also advise you to see either the doctor of you mother or/and brother for a second opinion on the things going on with you. You must also open your mind that it is not lupus and could be something else going on with you. I am not doctor so can not say whether you have or do not have lupus. It is wonderful that you keep seeking an answer to all the things going on with you as it is very important for ones mind to know they are not crazy so to speak.

I am sorry it seems that you have been looking for answer for a long time. I feel so bad for you. You are right it is very hard when you have no insurance to help you. If you need to talk we are here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.