The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: :mad: Went to my GP today because I've developed congestion in my chest in the past 3 days which I was coughing up mucous, I've also had migraines/headaches for about 4 weeks along with a flare including aches/nightsweats/nausea. So anyways my GP gave me a RX for my migraine and told me my chest sounded clear. what??? My chest sounds clear??? My chest hurts almost feels a little pleuritic and sound awfully congested, sometimes the cough is a little better and sometimes worse and of course when I saw the Dr it was a little better. Anyways does anyone know what this is?

·
Registered
647 Posts
:? Sounds pretty weird - that you feel so congested, and the doc isn't hearing it. It also appears you have had pluerisy before? If so, you know what pluerisy feels like. For myself, pluerisy always hurt worse inhaling. Pericarditis hurts when I breath, but is at it's worst when I try to bend over or lay down. My asthma most of the time is at it's worst when I exhale, though not always.

I've had alot of respitory problems, and have learned to trust my own judgement. If you think you are ill, you probably are, even if at the moment you were in the doctors office it wasn't problematic.

I often have the "take the car to the mechanic, and the noise stops" experience and frustration. If you still don't feel well, make another appt. and have it checked again. Can't hurt to double check.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.