The Lupus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two weeks ago the temple above my right eye felt bruised - for the life of me I cant remember banging my head (but then I definately have that Brain Fog)!

Last week the pain turned into a green coloured swelling (a line really, like a swollen vein). It is still sore and green - thought if it was a bruise it would have had a colour change by now!

Probably just a bruise and my Lupie brain, but still strange that no colour change in a week!

Lesley

PS - cant sleep, brain overactive and thinking rubbish!:blush:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Lesley. I'm new to lupus and this forum. I was diagnosed with lupus a couple of weeks ago and had the diagnosis changed to UCTD. So, I'm in the process of learning all I can about this debilitating disease. I happen to be experienceing the same exact thing on my left temple. It's sore and hurts and is also sore to the touch. I was wondering if you found out what that was, or if it was any cause for concern.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Hi Lesley it is probably a bruise we find bruises all over our legs and sometimes on other parts of our bodies and it''s always just kind of accepted that it just happens. But when we see a bruise on our face particularly on our temple we start thinking sincere thoughts. So to put your mind at rest and to make sure that nothing is wrong go to your doctor and get it checked out. Let us know how you get on.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry guys, I never found out what it was....I will have to close this thread as it is very old!

((((Livi)))) Nice to meet you, it would be good if you started a new thread so members can respond just to you :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.