The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Have not posted for a few months - sorry.

I had a baby boy on 30th November 07. Weighed in at 8pounds 9.5 oz. His name is Samuel George Huw.

My pregnancy was totally problem free - even though over the years I have had many lupus problems. The great Rituximab sorted the lupus and after staying healthy for a couple of years we tried for a baby - and here he is!!!

I was scanned every month for growth and kept a close eye on.

Guess I wanted to let all you Luppies out there that there is hope and it can be done. :)

Mrs H

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Mrs H, congratulations to you! No wonder you haven't posted for a while - you obviously have been very busy! It's lovely to hear some good news for a change. I hope you continue to feel healthy and are getting some sleep - is he your 1st? I have two boys, Alex who is nearly 6 and Jed who is 21 months, they keep us very busy but we wouldn't be without them! Well done again:champagne:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Congratulations Mrs H! This is fantastic news and I hope your good health continues.

Hugz,

Pam xxx

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Its lovely to hear from you and what a heartening post! :) Welcome to the world baby Samuel :)

Enjoy every moment. Im sure you are besotted with him

Lots of love and make sure you get loads of rest. When he sleeps - you sleep;)

Joan:rose:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Mrs H,

Loved to read your very good news! Samuel, is my grandson's name, so I am particularly fond of it..:)

So glad to know you are both so well and happy!

Best Wishes,
Sandy

·
florie
589 Posts
:congrats:

So glad everything went well ! Enjoy your new package of joy. He was pretty nice weight too. As all say rest up when you can. So excited for you and the new baby boy.

:micbounce:
Hugs to both of you,
Florie:rose:

·
11,409 Posts
Congrats!

I am glad that everything went great.
Welcome to the world Samuel.:)

:rose3:

Lyn

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO SAMUEL!

Great to hear the good news Mrs. H, enjoy your new bundle of joy, he will bring you much love and happiness :love:

love
Lily

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
That is absolutely wonderful news!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Hugs to all the family,
Katharine

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Congratulations!

I hope your are enjoying motherhood:rolleyes: :blush: :rolleyes:

X C X

·
cinderashes
106 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS MRS H!!!!

what wonderful news and what a lovely name you chose! I wish you a lifetime of happiness with your son. :hehe:

Ash x

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Mrs H

congratulations on the birth of your baby boy hope you enjoy him as much as i am enjoying my new grandson best wishes to you lizm:) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mrs H, what wonderful news:) . congratulations to you and your family, and enjoy your bundle of joy. well done:bow: :bow:
Mandy

·
Banned
808 Posts
Congratulations!

That is such wonderfull news, well done!

I am so glad to hear that you have been well and how marvellous that your pregnancy went well.

Get some rest when you can, and take good care of yourself, wishing you continued good health.

And welcome to the world Samuel George!:wavesmile:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :micbounce: :cloud9: :cloud9:
What wonderful news!!! enjoy every precious minute with your gorgeous baby boy!!!!

luv karen x

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

A Big warm congradulations to the new bundle of joy.I can see why you have not been on for awhile.Babies sure can keep us busy cant they:hehe: It sure is a great thing that people with lupus can have healty babies:) Take care and hope you are doing well also((((hugs)))))).

Tammy

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Many congratulations and a warm welcome to the world for Samuel !

:woohoo:

It's so joyous and especially wonderful when you have been through so much.
I hope you will continue well and take an old woman's advice to get all the sleep and rest you possibly can because even if he sleeps well now the most demanding times are yet to come. This is the easy part !

All the best
Clare

·
Registered
612 Posts
Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you are a very proud mother. I hope you continue to do well .

JEN

1 - 20 of 22 Posts