TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I just thought I would start a new thread to let you know that the Beta Blockers seem to be doing the trick with the Blood Pressure:) Its been good all day long - currently at 118/86 which is in the normal range. Earlier on it was 126/66 - actually in the LOW range! :hehe:

The tablets I'm on for the BP are: Cardicor 5mg (Beta Blocker), Coversyl 10mg (Ace Inhibitor), Istin 5mg (Calcium Channel Blocker) and furosemide 20 - 40 mg (diuretic - dose depending on edema)

Thanks for your warm wishes and advice in my last thread. Im very relieved to finally be getting this under control.

Take care everyone and have a good weekend
Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi joan

That's wonderful news :dancing: :cheer2: what a big turnaround!
I am so pleased for you!!I hope it continues to stay stable.

have a lovely weekend too joan,don't overdo the celebrating though :wink2: :) maybe just a small glass of wine & some chocolate :)

take care joan
luv karen x

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
This is great news for the start of the weekend! :dancing:

I do know how worried you were so this is such positive news. Goodness your BP is better than mine LOL! :lol:

I just know that things will get better for you Joan and I wish you a restful weekend lass.

Hugz, :hug:

Pam xxx

·
Registered
931 Posts
That's wonderful news Joan!!!! :thumbs: :bigsmile:

You must be over the moon!!!! :cloud9:

Hope you have a very relaxing, stress-free, low-bp-full weekend!!!! :hehe:
Zoi

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Hi Joan,

That is great news that things are finally stabler. But my what a lot of pills, and thats only the start of the list I guess:eek: .

Take care, and I'm glad you are OK:blush:

X C X

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
I am very glad to hear this Joan.
I hope you'll have a relatively stress free time now so maybe you can reduce the meds a bit. Hum my BP usually about 127/70 which they say is good. I say it's a bloomin' marvel for an ancient nervous wreck.

Hugs
Clare

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hi Joan!

I'm thrilled for you! I know others who had to try a few meds before they found the one that works best. I hope this combination continues to do the the trick.

Terri

·
11,405 Posts
What great news Joan. :trampo: I am happy that you found the right mix of meds. May it long last.:)

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
580 Posts
so so happy for you Joan.

:trampo: :yahoo: :dancing: :wiggle: :bounce: :excited:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts