The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let you all know i am still here but have not posted in a while as a lot has happened lately so here goes.
My sister is now having radiotherapy after her masectomy,so we think they caught the cancer in time. She is getting better all the time.
Her son is getting better after his operation although he will never be able to work again as he is a little brain damaged.
I have had my 2nd carpal tunnel op done and i am recovering.The only problem i now have is the skin splitting on my hands which is painfull but doc has given me steriod cream also i am now on the 3rd lot of blood pressure tablets as it seems it does not want to come down.
And last but not least i have moved near to my daughter so instead of being 10 miles away i am now 10 mins walk away,which is wonderful as i am seeing a lot more of my grand children.
So all in all things are getting better,at last we have internet sorted now and i can keep in touch with my sister who emigrated last year to New Zealand.
So i am sorry i have not been on line for a while but hope everyone is ok.
Sandy123

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Sandy, good to hear from you again :)

Wow, you have had an awful lot going on in your life. Hopefully now, after that "sorting" period things will be more settled and you can sit back and enjoy life in a more relaxed way.

Katharine

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.