The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am happy to say that although my body had a hard time adjusting, I am already feeling the affects of the Plaquenil. I am thrilled! My energy is slowly returning and my joints have calmed down quite a bit! I am still having a hard time with the sun but I figure that I will learn the tricks soon enough! Anyway, I just wanted to give everyone a big hug and say thanks for being there for me through all of this!!

((((BIG HUGS TO ALL!!!))))

~Dale

·
11,408 Posts
Hi Dale,

It is great that plaq is working for you.:woohoo:

That is what we are here for, to help, encourage everyone. We are one big family who understands what each other is going threw.

:grouphug2:
Lyn

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hey Dale,

This is awesome news and I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

I hope you continue to improve.

Keep us posted.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

·
Registered
212 Posts
That's great news, glad to hear your starting to feel better.

I've just been diagnosed and am to start plaquenil next week - hope it works as quickly for me.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yay! This is great news. Plaq. is a wonder drug for many of us. I'm so glad it's working for you.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
So pleased that you have had great benefit with the Plaq. I been on it 19 years and don't know what I do without it.
Sending you a Hug too.

Sheila x :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone so much for your kind words!! Good Luck alimonkey!! I really hope it works as well for you! I am really starting to feel like my old self again!!

~Dale

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Dale,
That is good news. Glad to hear that the plaqs is helping and as for the sun well the secret is to stay out of it. Well, as much as you can. I hope that things stay good for you and that your old self is around for a long time too.

·
Pollianna
485 Posts
Aww dale, amazing news. I luv Plaquinel

Stay outta the sun dale, pale and interesting is where it's at :p less wrinkles too :hug: xxx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts