TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Just thought Id check in as Ive not been posting for a long time. Ive been reading your posts and feeling very guilty for not being here to offer support for others as you all did for me in the past.

I had a long fight to get on Plaquinel which I would never have really known about if it wasnt for this site.

Im coming up to 3 months on it now and it seems to have made some improvement. The fatigue isnt half so bad and the joint pain is better. Its a very subtle difference but it creeps up on you I suppose and you just get used to what becomes normal for you. You forget how bad you did feel once you feel better.

Im just glad Ive given my GP some peace for a couple of months now. She must have been getting fed up with me Im sure.

I still have some problems of course but with the fatigue lifting a bit I can cope better.

Thanks for your support in the past. Hope someone else gets some hope from reading this.

Luv Sal x

·
11,405 Posts
Hi Sal,
I am happy that you are seeing improvements from being on plaq.:) May the improvements continue on for you.

Love,
Lyn

·
Administrator
10,167 Posts
Hi Sal,

Sometimes the only way to get the help we need is to keep after the doctor. You should be proud you did. If you hadn't you would probably still be in a great deal of pain.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
That's great news Sally, so good to hear it :)

Katharine

·
Pollianna
485 Posts
Fantastic Sal, I am having the same thing. So good to get to read and post some good news. Hope you continue to improve xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts