TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Well I had my scan yesterday and it showed an area of bleed still behind the placenta, baby is fine and would not stay still to get a good photo but I have an ok one.

I then see my consultant's (ob and rheumy) and great news my lupus is very quite at the mo,but the fibro is playing up something rotten.
I go again in 4 weeks.

Hope you are all well:flowery:

Sue x

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Hi Sue,

I'm glad you and baby are doing OK. How big is the retroplacental haematoma? I'm guesing this is the cause of the bleeding you had a little while back?

Obviously it is concerning, but if baby is doing well, then chances are it wont affect the outcome - actually we see small old clots behind placentas where there was never any signs of something going on during the pregnancy, and the baby is fine at birth.

Sending you positive thoughts:blush:
X C X

·
cinderashes
106 Posts
Hi Sue,

What great news that baby is doing well and I hope the area of bleed behind the placenta doesnt affect things for you or baby, I hear this happens and often doesnt mean anything bad.

Sounds like your baby is playing games with you already, not staying still for a photo! I wanted a scan photo of my baby's face as we saw it so often as I have 4 weekly scans now but everytime we go she puts her hand in front of her face!

Good luck, sending you lots of positive vibes. Keep posting!
Ash x

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hi Sue,

I am glad that you had a good report, I hope you and your baby continue to do well. Please keep is update.

Jen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts