The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, I have not posted on the site before. I have had Lupus for a little over 5 years now. I take plaqunil and codeine phosphate and NSAIDs. Once controlled by the drugs, I have been doing pretty well, for which I am very thankful, until just a few months ago. I am know in much daily pain in a specific area of my body. My GP keeps telling me it is my hamstrings, but this is not consistent with what I read about such pain. I cannot get an appointment for my rheumy for some time. I was wondering if anyone else has had my symptoms. I am desperate to find out if it is a Lupus 'thing' or not, so can't even begin to work out how to help myself.
I have throbbing and bruised feeling pain at the back of both legs, right at the very top where they join on to my bum. This is both legs, hurts to walk and painful to sit. The first few times I had this was after bending in the garden, so I thought I had pulled something. However, as time has gone on I have it almost all of the time, whether I have done anything or not. It is very, painful and miserable. As I am sitting her writing this my lower bum area and upper legs are throbbing and feel all tender and bruised. It cannot be hamstrings I am sure. Please help, let me know if you have any experience of something like this with your lupus. It is a pain in the bum literaly. I am only comfortable when lying on my side. Thankyou.:(

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.